Meats, seafood and even cheese can be cooked and smoked in Alto-Shaam's 767-SK low temperature commercial smoker oven. With a Halo Heat source that maintains close temperatures throughout the cooking and holding process, the unit smokes with real wood chips with no pressure cooking or artificial smoke flavor. A smoke timer gives a choice of mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor and induces natural enzymes in the meat to make it tender. The unit contains two removable stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions, two wire shelves, a rib rack, drip pan with a drain and a wood chip container.
- Halo Heat source maintains close temperatures throughout cooking and holding process
- On/off power switch
- Hold temperature knob with range from 60 to 205 degrees
- Smokes with real wood chips
- Smoke timer offers choice of mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor
- Uses less energy than conventional ovens
- Stackable design for saving space
- Reduces labor and helps streamline operations
- Promotes natural enzyme action in meat for more tenderness
- Includes rib rack shelf
- Includes sample packs of wood chips, one each of cherry, hickory, apple, and maple
- 280 V/60 hz/1-ph, 16 A, no cord or plug
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 26-5/8 in. W x 31-5/8 in. D x 33-3/8 in. H
- cULus, CE Listed
Halo Heat® Slo Cook Hold & Smoker Oven, electric, 100 lb. capacity - (9) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" full-size pans, simple control, includes (1) sample bag each of cherry, hickory, apple & maple wood chips, heavy duty 20 gauge stainless steel exterior with solid door, stainless steel wire shelves, 1 rib rack, 3-1/2" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 767-SK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cold Smoking|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|