Alto-Shaam's 750-THIII half-size cook and hold oven can be beneficial for keeping meats tender and juicy. The unit contains a Halo Heat source, which maintains close temperatures through the cooking and holding functions, offering more consistent cooking on a daily basis. It is equipped with 2 stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions spaced on 1-3/8 in. centers, 3 stainless steel wire shelves, a drip pan with a drain, and an external drip tray. The unit also includes 8 programmable menu buttons that can store recipe cook times into memory. An easy-to-read LED display indicates the amount of cook time remaining or the full range of programmed operating parameters.
- Halo Heat creates consistent heating for less product shrinkage and longer hold times
- Cooks by time or by probe temperature and switches automatically to holding when parameters are met
- Probe keeps record of highest and lowest temperatures to ensure food quality and safety
- Stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves included
- Drip pan with drain and external drip tray
- 8 programmable menu buttons store favorite recipes into memory with customized Cook, Hold, Time, and Probe temperature paramaters
- SureTemp heat recovery system assures compensation for heat loss when door is opened and gives reminder when door left open for more than 3-min.
- Easy-to-read LED display indicates cook time remaining
- Oven hoods, outside venting, and fire extinguishing systems are not required in most areas
- Handle is made with antimicrobial material to slow the growth of bacteria
- Includes 3-1/2 in. casters, 2 with brakes
- Alto-Shaam cook-and-hold ovens named Foodservice Equipment and Supplies Overall Best in Class in 2014
- Overall Dimensions: 26-5/8-in. W x 31-5/8-in. D x 33-3/8-in. H
- 208/240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14.2 A/li>
- cULus, CE Listed, EcoSmart, IP x 3, NSF Certified
Halo Heat® Slo Cook & Hold Oven, electric, 100 lb. capacity - (6) 12" x 20" x 4" or (10) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, electronic controls, probe, SureTemp heat recovery system, heavy duty 20-gauge stainless steel exterior, stainless steel side racks, (3) stainless steel wire shelves, 3-1/2" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 750-TH/III SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||10 Pan|