Alto-Shaam's 750-TH III low temperature cook and hold oven can be of great use to your busy restaurant's kitchen. The unit contains a Halo Heat source, which maintains close temperatures through the cooking and holding process to reduce product shrinkage and maximize yield. It is equipped with two stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions spaced on 1-3/8 inch centers, three stainless steel wire shelves, a drip pan with a drain and an external drip tray. An easy-to-read LED display indicates cook time.
- Uses Halo Heat technology, which maintains close temperature ranges throughout the cooking and holding cycles
- Stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions
- Stainless steel wire shelves are included
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures quick compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened
- Easy-to-read LED display indicates cook time remaining
- Drip pan with drain, external drip tray
- Cooks by time and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode
- Maintains record of highest and lowest temperatures sensed by food probe
- Stackable design for increased capacity
- Oven hoods, outside venting, and fire extinguishing systems are not required for installation in most areas
- Simple control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat recovery time
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 26-5/8 in. W x 31-5/8 in. D x 33-3/8 in. H
- 208/240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14/16 A, no cord or plug included
- cULus, CE Listed, EcoSmart
Halo Heat® Slo Cook & Hold Oven, electric, 100 lb. capacity - (6) 12" x 20" x 4" or (10) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, electronic controls, probe, SureTemp heat recovery system, heavy duty 20-gauge stainless steel exterior, stainless steel side racks, (3) stainless steel wire shelves, 3-1/2" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 750-TH/III SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||10 Pan|