Alto-Shaam's 750-TH II low temperature cook and hold oven can be beneficial for keeping meats tender and juicy meats and casseroles fresh. The unit contains a Halo Heat source, which maintains close temperatures through the cooking and holding process to maintain product quality and minimize shrinkage. It is equipped with two stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions spaced on 1-3/8 inch centers, three stainless steel wire shelves, a drip pan with a drain and an external drip tray.
- Uses Halo Heat which maintains close temperature ranges throughout the cook and hold cycle
- 2 stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions
- Includes 2 stainless steel wire shelves
- Drip pan with drain, external drip tray included
- Cooks by time or by probe and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode when desired perimeters are met
- Stackable design allows for increased capacity
- Oven hoods, outside venting, fire extinguishing systems are not required in most areas for installation
- Simple control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat recovery time
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 26-5/8 in. W x 31-5/8 in. D x 33-3/8 in. H
- 120/240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11.2/14.2 A
- cULus, CE Listed, EcoSmart, NSF Certified
Halo Heat® Cook & Hold Oven, electric, low temperature, 100 lb. capacity - (10) full-size pans, simple controls with on/off power, stainless steel side racks, (3) stainless steel wire shelves, (1) exterior drip tray with removable pan, 3-1/2" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, NSF, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 750-TH-II SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||10 Pan|
|Product||Cook and Hold Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|