Alto-Shaam's 500-TH-III low temperature cook and hold oven can cook, roast, and re-heat in the same cabinet with built-in "Set and Forget" controls for better work load distribution. This stainless steel unit uses Halo Heat, a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains close temperature ranges throughout the cooking and holding process. It also includes the SureTemp™ heat recovery system, assuring quick compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened. An audible reminder will occur if the door has been left open for more than three minutes.
- Stainless steel construction
- Uses Halo Heat which maintains close temperature ranges throughout
- Maintains record of highest and lowest temperatures sensed by food probe
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves
- Drip pan with drain and external drip tray
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures quick compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened
- Easy-to-read LED display indicates cook time remaining
- Audible reminder occurs if door left open for more than 3 minutes
- Built-in "Set and Forget" controls for better work load distribution
- 8 programmable menu buttons store favorite recipes into memory
- Anti-microbial handle diminishes bacterial growth
- No oven hoods, outside venting, fire extinguisher systems required
- Up and down arrows set cook and hold time
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 16 A, NEMA 5-20 P, cord and plug included
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 23-1/2 in. W x 31-5/8 in. D x 40-3/16 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, EcoSmart, NSF Certified
Halo Heat® Cook & Hold Oven, electric, low temperature, 40 lb. capacity - (4) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" full-size pans, SureTemp heat recovery system, deluxe control, probe, (2) stainless steel side racks with (11) pan positions spaced at 1-3/8" centers, (1) exterior drip tray with removable pan, 3-1/2" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brake, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 500-TH/III SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||4 Pan|