Keep your pizzas hot and fresh for your customers with the Alto-Shaam 500-PH/GD 2301 pizza holding cabinet. This stainless steel unit can hold up to 13 pizzas with 16 inch diameters at a time on 13 chrome-plated wire shelves with 2-inch shelf spacing. Close temperature tolerance and even heat distribution maintain the perfect serving temperatures throughout the unit. By using Halo Heat, the cabinet keeps food at a hot holding temperature longer, extending its life. A temperature lets you easily verify that food is being held at the correct temperature. This cabinet has four stainless steel carrying handles for easy lifting and moving. Whether you use it for in-house pizza or carryout holding, the Alto-Shaam 500-PH/GD 2301 pizza holding cabinet is perfect for keeping your pies hot.
- Keeps pizzas, hors d’oeuvres, pies and more hot and fresh for several hours
- Uses Halo Heat to distribute gentle heat around food for a longer holding life
- Ideal serving temperatures are maintained with the close temperature tolerance and even heat distribution
- Holds up to 13 pizzas that are 16 in. dia.
- 60-200 degrees F temperature range
- Interior temperature is measuring with a holding temperature gauge
- On/off adjustable thermostat to control temperature
- 13 chrome-plated wire shelves with 2-in. spacing
- 4 stainless steel handles so carrying the cabinet is easier
- 230 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 4.1 A, 0.95 kW, NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄4 in. W x 203⁄4 in. D x 307⁄8 in. H
- UL and CE listed; NSF certified
Halo Heat® Pizza Holding Cabinet, with glass door, stainless steel exterior, on/off power switch, one adjustable thermostat, indicator light, includes (13) chrome plated wire shelves with 2" shelf spacing, EcoSmart®, cULus CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 500-PH/GD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Heated Pizza Holding Cabinets|
|Specialty Options||Reach In|