Alto-Shaam's 2-ASC-2E/STK stacked electric convection oven saves space while presenting a greater cooking capacity. The unit has stainless steel front and doors, and double-pane thermal windows. The doors include a spring-loaded roller assembly and heavy-duty door hinging system. A removable oven baffle and porcelain interior make for easy cleaning. A heavy-duty two-speed motor provides a fan speed for busy production, as well as delicate baking.
- Stainless steel doors and front are rugged and easy to clean
- Double-pane thermal windows help insulate interior for energy-efficiency
- Doors have spring-loaded roller assembly and heavy-duty door hinging system
- Corrosion-resistant rear enclosure panel
- Porcelain interior for even heating and cleanability
- 2-speed, 1/4 HP motor provides fan speed for heavy production or delicate baking
- Controls include a 100 to 500 degree F thermostat and a 60-min. countdown timer
- Includes 5 chrome-plated wire shelves
- 9 shelf positions adjusted in 1-5/8 in. increments
- 2 removable side rack
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 30 1/8-in. D x 75 13/16-in. H
- 280/240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 20.8-24 A, 5 kW,
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Platinum Series Convection Oven, Electric, stacked, half-size, manual controls, temperature range 100-500° F, glass door, (5) chrome plated wire shelves, (9) 18" x 13" pan capacity per deck, vent riser, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain enamel interior, 1/4 hp fan motor, NSF, cETLus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 2-ASC-2E/STK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|