Alto-Shaam's 1200-TH-III low temperature cook and hold oven can cook, roast, and re-heat in the same cabinet with built-in "Set and Forget" controls that help save time and labor. This stainless steel unit uses Halo Heat, a gentle, precise heat source that maintains close temperature ranges throughout the cooking and holding process. Each of the oven's double compartments is made with two side racks with eight pan positions, three stainless steel wire shelves, a drip pan with a drain and an external drip pan.
- Stainless steel construction
- Uses Halo Heat technology to maintain close temperature ranges throughout the cooking and holding cycle to help maximize product yield
- Each of the two compartments includes 2 side racks with 8 pan positions
- Includes 6 stainless steel wire shelves
- Drip pan with drain and external drip tray
- 8 programmable menu buttons store favorite recipes into memory
- Up and down arrows set cook and hold time
- Simple control with On/Off power switch
- Built-in "Set and Forget" controls to simplify operation
- Anti-microbial handles slows bacterial growth
- No oven hoods, outside venting, fire extinguisher systems required for installation in most areas
- Stackable design allows for increased capacity
- 208/240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14/16 A, no cord or plug
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 22-9/16 in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 75-3/4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, EcoSmart, NSF Certified
Halo Heat® Slo Cook & Hold Oven, electric, low-temperature, double deck, standard depth, 120 lb. capacity each - (4) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" full-size pans, (1) electric control, LED display, (8) programmable menu buttons, (6) stainless steel wire shelves, (1) exterior drip tray with removable pan, heavy duty 20 gauge stainless steel, 5" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X4, TUV NORD, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 1200THIII SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||4 Pan|