Any restaurant or foodservice establishment that specializes in barbecue would find Alto-Shaam's 1200-SK III low temperature smoker oven a beneficial tool. The unit smokes meats with real wood chips with no pressure cooking or artificial smoke flavor. A smoke timer gives a choice of mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor, and also cold smokes fish and cheese. A Halo Heat source maintains close temperature throughout the cooking and holding function. Each door has a magnetic door latch, and the compartments are furnished with two stainless steel side racks with eight pan positions, four stainless steel wire shelves, two rib racks and a drip pan with a drain. There is also an external drip tray and a set of heavy duty casters.
- 2 compartments
- Each compartment includes 2 side racks with 8 pan positions spaced at 2-5/16 in.
- 4 stainless steel wire shelves
- Halo Heat source provide even heating and minimal moisture loss
- "Set-and-forget" controls provides distribution of cooking, roasting, reheating and smoking in the same cabinet
- Cooks by time or by probe and switches to hold function automatically
- Useful for cold smoking fish and cheese
- Smokes with real wood chips with no pressure cooking or artificial smoke flavor
- Smoke timer with choice of mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor
- Programmable menu buttons store favorite recipes into memory
- Oven probe stores record of highest and lowest temperatures, assuring proper cooking
- SureTemp heat recovery system compensates for heat loss when door is opened, and reminds if door is open for more than 3 minutes
- Individually-controlled smoker compartments enclosed in stainless steel exterior cabinet
- 1 internal and 1 one external drip tray makes for easy cleaning
- Anti-microbial handle stunts growth of bacteria
- Mounted on 2 heavy-duty casters
- Overall Dimensions: 22-5/8 in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 75-3/4 in. H
- 280/240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 33.3 A, 8 kW
- cULus, CE Listed
Halo Heat® Slo Cook and Smoker Oven, electric, low-temperature, double deck, standard depth, 120 lb. capacity each - (1) rib rack shelf per compartment, (3) full-size pans, deluxe controls, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, (1) exterior drip tray, includes (1) sample bag each of cherry, hickory, apple & maple wood chips, heavy duty 20 gauge stainless steel, 5" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X4, TUV NORD, 208-240v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 1200-SK/III SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Cook and Hold Oven|