Keep foods warm and fresh for your buffet or catering service with Alto-Shaam's 100-HW/D4 120 drop-in hot food well unit. Its stainless steel interior walls are easy to clean with coved corners on two sides of the well. It uses Halo Heat, which gently keeps food heated without continuing the cooking process. An adjustable thermostat with remote-mountable controls provide holding temperature flexibility without scorching or burning products.
- Stainless steel interior walls are easy to clean
- Uses Halo Heat to keep food heated without continuing the cooking process
- Adjustable thermostat with remote-mountable controls gives hold temperature flexibility without scorching or burning
- Suitable for front-of-the-house use with an existing counter and overhead lighting and sneeze guard system
- Can be dropped into a prep table for hot food plating convenience
- Easy drop-in installation without the need of water or drainage connections and the related installation and water usage costs
- Maintenance savings with the elimination of lime and scale buildup associated with steam table holding
- Elimination of burning steam when changing pans protects users
- Accepts 1 full-size pan
- Includes 2 half/third-size pan divider bars
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 P
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 16-1/8 in. W x 24-3/16 in. D x 7-1/2in. H
- cULus, CE Listed
Halo Heat® Hot Food Well Unit, Drop-In, Electric, (1) 12" x 20" full-size pan capacity (pans NOT included), 4-3/8" deep well, hold 4" deep pans, adjustable thermostatic controller, stainless steel construction, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL EPH ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 100-HW/D4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|