This Alto Shaam low temperature cook and hold oven has two compartments, each with eight pan positions and drip pan, that can be individually controlled by a thermostat. Halo Heat® uses an internally-mounted heating cable to circulate heat evenly without the need for a circulating fan, and the oven also retains moisture in the food for longer to improve the quality and taste of items. Stainless steel components and antimicrobial handles on this cook and hold oven make it easy to keep clean.
- Replaces 1000-TH-IHD
- Halo Heat® maintains consistent temperature during cooking and holding functions
- Temperature sensing with quick heat recovery
- Set-and-forget controls
- 2 individual oven compartments with magnetic door latch
- Each compartment has 2 side racks with 8 pan positions, 3 wire shelves, a drip pan with drain, and an external drip tray
- Side rack pan positions are spaced at 2-5/16 in.
- 5-in heavy-duty casters on bottom of unit: 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brake
- ON/OFF power switch, cook temperature knob (200 - 325 degrees F), and hold temperature knob (60 - 96 degrees F) per compartment
- Digital display with control panel set cook and hold time
- Indicator lights for cook and hold functions and to indicate when oven is calling for heat
- Voltage selection switch on back of unit
- Stainless steel construction with antimicrobial door handles
- 208 - 240V/60 Hz/1-ph, 28.9 - 22.2 A, 6 – 5.3kW, plug/cord not included
- Overall Dimensions: 22-5/8 in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 75-3/4 in. H
- EcoSmart®, CE, cULus, and NSF Listed
Consistent Cooking with Halo Heat®
- High-heat-density heating cable on the walls of the cooking cavity apply and thermostatically-controlled even heat to food, eliminating the need for a circulating fan and reducing energy usage
- Simple control detects temperature drops and provides quick recovery to ensure consistent heat levels
- Halo Heat® holding maintains the maximum amount of moisture in food without the addition of water vapor or steam – a motionless heated air mass present in the holding compartment prevents evaporation and dehydration
- Cooks by time and can automatically switch from cook to hold mode
Durable, Hygienic Construction
- Side racks, wire shelves, and drip pan with drain are constructed from durable stainless steel
- 20 gauge stainless steel exterior cabinet is easy to wipe clean
- Antimicrobial handles reduce the growth of bacteria and mold and the spread of contaminants
Halo Heat® Slo Cook & Hold Oven, electric, low-temperature, two compartments, 120 lb. capacity each - (4) full-size pans per cavity, thermostatic controls with timer, heavy duty 20 gauge stainless steel, 5" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, NSF, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, 208-240v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 1000-TH-I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||1000-TH-I/HD|
|Capacity (Pans)||4 Pan|