Electrolux's 269283 Air-O-Convect boilerless full-size combi oven will help to bring out the best in your kitchen's dishes. This stainless steel constructed unit has a dry hot convection cycle that maxes out at 572 degrees for low humidity cooking. It also features an air-o-flow system, where fresh air from the outside is directed to the unit's bifunctional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber for more even cooking. There are full, half and pulse speeds available.
- Stainless steel construction
- Cook with dry convection or 11 humidity settings
- Steam generated with boilerless system
- Air-o-flow convection system for more even cooking
- Fan features 3 adjustable settings: full, half and pulse speeds
- Air-O-Clean™ automatic and built-in self-cleaning system with 4 automatic cycles and 1 semi-automatic cycle
- Exhaust valve electronically-controlled to extract humidity to crisp up products
- Core probe for cooking products to desired internal temperature
- Automatic and manual rapid cooling activation when going from higher to lower cavity temperature
- Double-pane thermo-glazed door panels stay cook-to-touch on the outside and release for cleaning
- IPX 5 water protection for easy cleaning
- Front panel is swing-hinged for easy access for maintenance
- 208 V/60 hz/3-ph, 67 A
- Overall Dimensions: 47-9/16 in. W x 41-15¬¬¬/16 in. D x 41-11/16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
(AOS102ECM1) Air-O-Convect® Combi Oven, electric, boilerless, full-size, (10) 18" x 26" full size sheet pan capacity, automatic moistener with (11) settings, core temperature probe, variable fan speed, hold and cooling function, automatic and built in self-cleaning, double glazed door, stainless steel interior & exterior, 208v/60/3-ph, 24.0 kW, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (replaces discontinued PNC 269083; 269283)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Electrolux 269373 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Source||Water Reservoir|