The Dexter S119 Sani-Safe® clam knife has a durable, precisely ground edge. The knife has a sharp edge that makes it easier to pry clams open. The dull side of the edge allows you to push through the clam without the risk of injury. The rounded tip on the blade makes it easy to gently remove the meat from the shell. Constructed of DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel, the blade is specially formulated to be strong enough to hold a sharp edge through heavy use and to be stain resistant. The Dexter S119 Sani-Safe clam knife’s polypropylene handle is easy to clean and has a slip-resistant texture.
- Sharp edge makes it easier to pry clams open
- Dull side of the blade pushes through the clam without causing injury
- Edge is precision ground for commercial settings
- Rounded tip easily scoops out meat
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon blade is strong and stain resistant
- Polypropylene handle material is easy to clean
- Slip-resistant texture on the handle offers a secure grip
- Seal between the handle and blade eliminates a gap that can capture food particles and harbor bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 7 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10883) Clam Knife, 3", wide, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S119 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet