The Dexter S134 Sani-Safe® oyster knife has a long, narrow blade design, making it ideal for shucking any size and type of oyster. The blade is slightly convex, which helps the user avoid the delicate meat while unhinging and opening the oyster. Removing the meat from the oyster is simple thanks to the blade's flat, rounded tip. The blade is made of DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon metal that is specially formulated to be strong and stain resistant, and is precisely ground to ensure it's ready to work out of the box.
The polypropylene handle is heavy-duty and easy to clean. The pear shape of the handle creates a forward bulge that serves as a stabilizing thumb rest. The handle narrows to accommodate the user’s other fingers and the heel of the handle bulges out again, providing a firm grip as it rests in the user's palm. The texture on the handle of the Dexter S134 Sani-Safe oyster knife creates a comfortable, secure grip.
- Boston pattern knife
- Long, narrow blade can be used for any size and type of oyster
- Slightly convex blade easily unhinges oysters without damaging the meat
- Blade's flat, rounded tip makes it easy to scoop meat out of the shell
- Edge is precision ground at the factory
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel is specially formulated to be strong and stain resistant
- Seal between handle and blade eliminates a gap that can capture food particles and harbor bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 7 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Forward bulge supports the thumb for stabilizing
- Bulge at the rear creates a place for the base of the palm
- Narrowed piece between the bulges accommodates fingers
- Polypropylene handle is easy to clean
- Handle is textured to provide resistance to slipping
Sani-Safe® (10863) Oyster Knife, 3", Boston pattern, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S134 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet