The Dexter S126 Sani-Safe® oyster knife has a short, wide blade that is flat, making it perfect for handling medium-sized oysters. The oyster is unhinged by the moderately pointed tip, and the edge features a durable, precise grind. The blade is made of DEXSTEEL™, a high-carbon steel that is strong enough to hold an edge through heavy use and specially formulated to resist staining. Constructed of polypropylene, the handle on the Dexter S126 10853 Sani-Safe oyster knife is easy to clean and has a slip-resistant texture.
- Short, wide blade is ideal for shucking oysters
- Flat blade with no upward curve works well for medium-sized oysters
- Moderately pointed tip unhinges the oyster easily
- Blade’s edge is precision ground
- Blade is made of DEXTSEEL high-carbon steel that is strong and resists staining
- Polypropylene handle’s texture reduces the risk of it slipping in the user's hand
- Gap between the handle and blade is sealed to eliminate a potential bacterial harbor
- Overall Dimensions: 23⁄4 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 63⁄4 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10853) Oyster Knife, 2-3/4", Providence pattern, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S126 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet