The Dexter S120 Sani-Safe® oyster knife’s edge is precisely ground to ensure it's ready to work right out of the box. Oysters of any type or size can be shucked with this knife thanks to its long, narrow blade. The blade is slighlty convex, which makes it easier to unhinge shells and remove meat from oysters. Constructed of DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel, the blade is specially formulated to be strong and resistant to staining.
A seal between the handle and blade reduces a crevice that can capture food particles and harbor bacteria. The pear-shaped handle provides a comfortable, secure grip and leverage for prying open shells. Since the handle of the Dexter S120 Sani-Safe oyster knife is made of polypropylene, cleaning is quick and simple. It is also textured to provide a sure grip and reduce the risk of it slipping in the user's hand. Measuring 8 inches long, the knife has a 4-inch blade and 4-inch handle.
- Boston-design blade can be used for any size and type of oyster
- Blade is slightly convex, which facilitates unhinging oysters
- Blade narrows from the handle to the flat, rounded tip
- Edge is precisely ground
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade is strong and resists staining
- Area between the blade and handle is sealed to eliminate a potential bacterial harbor
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 8 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Handle is pear-shaped to provide a sure grip
- Forward bulge of the handle works as a thumb rest to stabilize the knife while shucking
- Narrow body provides a place for user's other fingers
- Bulge at the handle’s rear is perfect for the base of the palm
- Textured polypropylene handle reduces the risk of slipping in the user's hand
Sani-Safe® (10833) Oyster Knife, 4", Boston pattern, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet