The Dexter S127 Sani-Safe® clam knife has a seal between the blade and handle that eliminates a gap that can capture food particles and harbor bacteria. The knife has a polypropylene handle that is easy to clean and textured to provide a sure grip that reduces the risk of slipping. The blade is made of DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel that is specially formulated to be stain resistant and strong enough to hold its edge through heavy use. One edge on the Dexter S127 Sani-Safe clam knife is sharp, while the other is dull. That reduces the risk of injury as the user is pushing through the oyster. The rounded tip makes it simple to scoop out the meat.
- Sharp edge pries open and removes the muscle from clams
- Dull edge prevents injury when pushing through clams
- Edge has a precise grind so it's ready to work out of the box
- Meat is easy to scoop out with the rounded tip
- Constructed of DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel for strength and stain resistance
- Seal from the blade to the handle eliminates a gap that can capture food particles and harbor bacteria
- Handle is made of polypropylene to make it simple to clean
- Handle’s texture creates slip resistance for a secure grip
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 7 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10813) Clam Knife, 3", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S127 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet