The Dexter S122 10803 Sani-Safe® oyster knife can be used on any type or size of oyster thanks to the long and narrow blade design. With a slightly convexed blade, it is easy to unhinge oysters to slice through the muscle. Precisely ground for durability, the 4-inch blade narrows to a flat, rounded tip. The DEXSTEEL™ high carbon steel blade maintains a professional look by preventing stains. To create a comfortable grip, there is an oval-shaped handle. Since the handle comes in white, the Dexter S122 10803 Sani-Safe oyster knife can be used in any establishment.
- Boston pattern has a long, narrow blade that can shuck any type or size of oyster
- Unhinge oysters to slice through muscle with a slightly convexed blade design
- Blade narrows to a flat and rounded tip
- Edge features a precise grind for durability
- Blade resists stains since it is made of DEXSTEEL high carbon steel
- Sealed area from the blade to the handle prevents harmful bacteria from growing
- Handle’s oval shape makes holding the knife more comfortable
- Polypropylene handle is textured for slip resistance
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. blade, 21⁄2 in. handle, 61⁄2 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10803) Oyster Knife, 4", Boston pattern, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S122 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet