The Dexter 22 Sani-Safe® oyster knife has a DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon blade that is resistant to stains to strong enough to hold onto a sharp edge through heavy use. The knife’s long, narrow blade can be used for shucking oysters of any size. Since the blade is slightly convex, it makes it easier to unhinge oysters without damaging the meat. The blade’s edge narrows toward the flat, rounded tip and is precision ground to ensure it's ready to work straight out of the box. The Dexter 22 Sani-Safe oyster knife’s beech handle provides a soft, comfortable grip.
- Boston-design knife has a narrow blade that can be used to shuck oysters of any size and type
- Slightly convex blade makes it easier to unhinge oysters without damaging the meat
- Blade narrows toward the flat, rounded tip
- Blade’s edge is ground precisely for durability
- DEXSTEEL high carbon steel blade resists stains
- Oval shape of the handle creates a secure hold
- Beech wood handle construction adds a natural feel
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. blade, 21⁄2 in. handle, 61⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Dexter-Russell 4" Oyster Knife, Boston pattern, high-carbon steel blade, birch handle
Dexter Russell 22 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet