The Dexter S17123/4NH oyster knife works well for shucking oysters on the half shell, thanks to its short, wide blade. The convex tip travels high inside oysters to stay away from the meat and cleanly shuck it. The blade’s edge is precisely ground to ensure it's ready to work right out of the box. Since it is made of DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel, the blade resists staining and is strong enough to hold its edge through heavy use. The length and pear shape of the handle on the Dexter S17123/4NH oyster knife makes the grip comfortable.
- New Haven design knife has a short, wide blade ideal for shucking oysters on the half shell
- Convex tip travels high inside the oyster to keep away from the meat and cleanly shuck it
- Edge of the blade is ground precisely to provide durability
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL blade is designed for heavy use
- Beech wood handle is long and pear shaped for comfort
- Handle creates leverage for opening oysters
- Overall Dimensions: 23⁄4 in. blade, 33⁄4 in. handle, 61⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10710) Oyster Knife, 2-3/4", New Haven, stain-free, high-carbon steel, beech handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S1712 3/4NH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet