The Dexter S119PCP Sani-Safe® clam knife is designed to pry clams open and remove the muscle. It has a 4-inch polypropylene handle that is easy to clean. The handle’s textured surface creates a secure grip that resists slipping. The 3-inch blade is made of DEXSTEEL™, a high-carbon steel that is strong and specially formulated to be stain resistant. One side of the blade is sharp, while the other is dull, allowing you to push through clams without injury. The Dexter S119PCP Sani-Safe clam knife has a rounded tip, making it perfect for scooping out the muscle.
- Designed to efficiently pry open clams and remove the muscle
- Edge is precision ground for commercial use
- Sharp side and dull side to push through the clam without injury
- Rounded tip is perfect for scooping out the muscle
- Blade is constructed of DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel for durability and stain resistance
- Seal between the blade and handle closes a potential bacterial harbor
- White polypropylene handle is easy to clean and blends into many design schemes
- Slip-resistant texture on the handle provides a secure grip
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 7 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10523) Clam Knife, 3", wide, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S119PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet