The Dexter 20129PCP clam knife has a DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel blade that measures 33⁄8 inches long, which is perfect for opening clams and cutting the meat out of them. The blade’s edge has been specially ground to ensure it is sharp out of the box. The Dexter 20129PCP clam knife has a beech wood handle that is comfortable to grip and is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the wood to maintain a secure fit.
- Designed to easily cut meat out of clam shells
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade is very durable
- Precision-ground edge provides a very sharp blade out of the box
- Traditional appearance is provided by the beech wood handle
- Handle is connected to the blade with brass compression rivets
- Overall Dimensions: 33⁄8 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 73⁄8 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10421) Clam Knife, 3-3/8", stain-free, high-carbon steel, beech handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 20129PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet