The Dexter 2333-8PCP narrow fillet knife has an 8-inch-long blade that is ideal for cutting through fish and other delicate meats. Its high-carbon steel construction makes the blade durable and resistant to corrosion. The handle on the Dexter 2333-8PCP narrow fillet knife is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets that expand and contract with the beech wood, keeping the handle tightly attached.
- Narrow fillet knife is ideal for cutting delicate meats
- High-carbon steel blade is strong, so it can take a fine edge
- Edge is individually honed and ground for ideal sharpness
- Beech wood handle creates a classic appearance
- Brass compression rivets expand and contract with the wood to keep the handle secured
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10351) Fillet Knife, 8", narrow, high-carbon steel, beech handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 2333-8PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet