The Dexter 179-7 fillet slicer knife is ideal for use on delicate, thin cuts of meat. It features a 7-inch high carbon steel blade with an individually honed and ground edge. Flex points in the blade prevent it from becoming bent during use. The knife has a walnut wood handle that pairs with the DEXSTEEL™ stain-resistant blade to provide a classic look. The handle on the Dexter 179-7 fillet slicer is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets on each side to keep the handle in place. Those rivets shrink and swell with the wooden handle, ensuring the handle stays secure.
- Ideal for cutting delicate, thin cuts of meat
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel is used to construct the blade
- Blade is resistant to staining and corrosion
- Edge is honed and ground individually for ideal sharpness
- Walnut wood handle creates a classic look
- Handle is attached to the blade with brass compression rivets
- Handle stays secure thanks to rivets that swell and shrink with the wood
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 12 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10331) Fillet/Slicer, 7", stain-free, high-carbon steel, walnut handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 179-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
Dexter Russell 179-7 Customer Reviews
James Biringer said...
"I've owned this knife for over thirty years. That's a long time. It has great balance, a beautiful blade shape, and sturdy high strength steel bl..."
"I've owned this knife for over thirty years. That's a long time. It has great balance, a beautiful blade shape, and sturdy high strength steel blade that keeps an edge for a good long time. This has been my favorite knife through thick and thin. But quality, but it once, and enjoy."