The Dexter 23PCP oyster knife can be used to shuck an oyster of any size, but performs best with medium-sized oysters. The blade is flat, wide, and straight with a moderately pointed tip. It is made of carbon steel that should take a super-fine edge for a long time. For added durability, the blade’s edge has been precision ground. Shucking is easy and comfortable due to the pear shape of the handle on the Dexter 23PCP oyster knife. The handle’s beech wood construction gives the knife a classic appearance.
- Providence pattern knife
- Specially formed handle is easy to grip
- Ideal for medium-sized oysters, but can be used for all sizes
- Flat blade is wide and straight with a moderately pointed tip
- Carbon steel blade can hold a super-fine edge for a long time
- Blade is individually precision ground
- Pear-shaped handle is long for comfortable shucking
- Handle is securely attached to the blade for durability
- Beech wood handle provides a natural look and comfortable grip
- Overall Dimensions: 23⁄8 in. blade, 33⁄4 in. handle, 61⁄8 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10161) Oyster Knife, 2-3/8", Providence pattern, high-carbon steel blade, beech handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 23PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet