The Dexter S17123/4NH-PCP oyster knife is perfect for prying open oysters and separating the meat from the shell. The short, wide blade creates leverage that is ideal for opening oysters, especially on the half shell. The pointed tip enables the user to cleanly remove the meat from the shell. The convex design of the tip, which curves upward slightly, helps unhinge the oyster and slice through the muscle.
The blade is made of DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel for durability during heavy use. Thanks to the stain-free blade, it is easy to maintain a clean and professional appearance. The Dexter S17123/4NH-PCP oyster knife’s 33⁄4-inch handle is pear-shaped to make it comfortable to grip for shucking. The handle is made of beech wood, adding a classic look and feel to the knife.
- New Haven pattern knife
- Short, wide blade is ideal for oysters on the half shelf
- Convex, pointed tip helps shuck the oyster meat
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade is extra hard and can hold a super-fine edge for a long time
- Blade resists stains to maintain a clean look
- Pear-shaped handle creates the perfect grip for shucking
- Beech wood handle provides a comfortable grip
- Overall Dimensions: 23⁄4 in. blade, 33⁄4 in. handle, 61⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10710) Oyster Knife, 2-3/4", New Haven, stain-free, high-carbon steel, beech handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S1712 3/4NH-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet