The Dexter S17PCP clam knife has a 3-inch, two-sided blade. The sharp edge pries the clam open, while the dull side of the edge allows users to push through the clam without cutting their hands. Removing the muscle from the clam is simple since the rounded tip of the blade is designed to aid in scooping. The DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel used to construct the blade makes it durable and resistant to stains. The 33⁄4-inch beech wood handle gives the Dexter S17PCP clam knife a classic look and feel.
- Pries clams open and removes the muscle of the clam
- 2-sided blade has a sharp edge for opening clams
- Dull edge allows users to push through clams without cutting their hands
- Rounded tip can be used for scooping out meat
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade is strong and resistant to stains
- Precision-ground edge adds durability
- Beech wood handle gives the knife a traditional look
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. blade, 33⁄4 in. handle, 63⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10010) Clam Knife, 3", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, beech handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S17PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet