The Dexter S186 Sani-Safe® vegetable knife has a green handle that is usually used in color-coded systems, with the green color commonly used to denote supplies used in prepping vegetables. Durability for commercial settings is provided by the stainless steel blade. The ground edge has flexibility to support various applications. A seal between the blade and handle prevents bacterial growth, while a metal finger guard reduces the risk of injury. The textured, slip-resistant handle is made of polypropylene, making the Dexter S186 Sani-Safe vegetable knife easy to clean.
- Green color can be used to color code kitchen areas, equipment, and utensils
- Green usually represents vegetables in color-coded applications
- Stainless steel blade construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Edge is ground for flexibility when cutting
- Surface of the polypropylene handle is easy to clean
- Handle is textured to add slip resistance
- Metal finger guard between the handle and blade protects user's hand
- Seal from the handle to the blade prohibits the growth of bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe 6" Vegetable/Produce Knife, with metal finger guard, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, green polypropylene handle
Dexter Russell 09463G Specifications