The Dexter S118-14DH Sani-Safe® cheese knife has two handles, providing leverage for cutting and sectioning large portions of cheese. Producing even cuts is easier thanks to the double-handled design. These handles are made of polypropylene, which can be used in high and low temperatures. The textured handle provides slip resistance for safe use.
The knife excels in commercial settings thanks to the DEXSTEEL™ high carbon steel blade. Maintaining a clean, professional appearance is easy since the steel blade is resistant to staining. To prevent bacterial growth on the Dexter S118-14DH Sani-Safe cheese knife, the areas between the handles and the blade are sealed. Due to the white color of the handles, the knife can be used in virtually any establishment.
- Cut and section large portions of cheese thanks to the double-handled design
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene handles are textured to prevent slipping
- Handles withstand use in high and low temperatures
- Areas between the handles and blade are sealed to prevent bacterial growth
- Durable DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade excels in commercial settings
- Blade resists stains and maintains a clean look
- Blade’s edge is individually ground and honed for long lasting quality
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. blade, (2) 53⁄8 in. handles, 251⁄4 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (09223) Cheese Knife, 14", doubled-handled, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S118-14DH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet