The Dexter NODEHOOK 09173 Sani-Safe® node hook is ideal in meat processing when carcasses and other parts of meat need to be picked up and transported. The high-carbon steel hook is durable for commercial use, while the ground point is sharp to easily pierce through raw meat. The hook is hardened to a spring temper, providing strength for constant use. A seal between the handle and hook prohibits harmful bacteria growth.
The white polypropylene handle is heavy duty and easy to clean. With its formed shape, gripping the handle is simple and comfortable for long periods of use. Slipping is reduced thanks to the texture on the handle. A molded-in finger guard on the handle prevents injury. The Dexter NODEHOOK 09173 Sani-Safe node hook is able to withstand both hot and cold environments.
- Used for picking up and moving carcasses and meat product
- High-carbon steel hook is corrosion resistant and durable
- Hardened to a spring temper for strength
- Ground point is sharp for gripping meat
- Polypropylene handle is textured to prevent slipping
- Handle is formed for a comfortable grip
- Built-in finger guard on the handle reduces the risk of injury
- Able to withstand high and low temperatures for use in hot kitchens and meat lockers
- Seal between the blade and handle reduces the growth of harmful bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional (09173) Node Hook, 6", polypropylene white handle
Dexter Russell NODE HOOK Specifications