The Dexter S194H 09153 Sani-Safe® boning hook has a stainless steel hook that resists corrosion and is durable for commercial use. The shape of the hook provides balance, while its point has been ground to a sharp point so meat is easy to pierce. Strength is added to the boning hook since it is hardened to a spring temper. A seal between the handle and hook reduces bacteria growth. The Dexter S194H 09153 Sani-Safe boning hook has an orange handle that is made of polypropylene for durability and easy cleaning.
- Butchers easily process meat on the hook
- Stainless steel hook is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Balance is provided by the hook's shape
- Hook is hardened to the spring temper for strength
- Orange handle stands out
- Polypropylene construction withstands heavy use and is easy to clean
- Hook-to-handle seal prevents bacteria growth
- Overall Dimensions: 1⁄4 in. dia. x 51⁄2 in. L blade, 33⁄4 in. L handle
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (09153) Boning Hook, 5-1/2" x 1/4" diameter, stainless steel, orange polypropylene handle
Dexter Russell S194H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|