The Dexter S193H 09143 Sani-Safe® boning hook has a seal between the handle and the hook to reduce the risk of harmful bacteria growth. Strength and durability are added to the tool since the hook is hardened to a spring temper. Balance is provided by the shape of the hook, and it is corrosion resistant thanks to the stainless steel construction. Piercing meat is easy since the point has been ground to ideal sharpness. The Dexter S193H 09143 Sani-Safe boning hook makes it easy to process large cuts of meat.
- Processing meat is easy since it hangs with a hook
- Sharp point has been ground to easily pierce meat
- Hook is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Spring temper has been hardened to the hook for strength
- Polypropylene handle comes in orange to stand out and is easy to clean
- Seal between the hook and handle keeps harmful bacteria from growing
- Overall Dimensions: 1⁄4 in. dia. x 4 in. L blade, 33⁄4 in. L handle
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (09143) Boning Hook, 4" x 1/4" diameter, stainless steel, orange polypropylene handle
Dexter Russell S193H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet