The Dexter S192H 09133 Sani-Safe® boning hook is constructed of polypropylene and stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. Since the hook is hardened to a spring temper, it is very strong. The shape of the hook creates balance when meat is hung on it. The sharp point easily pierces product, making the butcher's job of processing easy. The Dexter S192H 09133 Sani-Safe boning hook has a stainless steel hook that is corrosion resistant and heavy duty.
- Hanging meat on a hook makes it easy to process
- Point has been ground to easily pierce meat
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Balance is created with the shape of the hook
- Strength is provided since the hook is hardened to a spring temper
- Orange polypropylene handle is easy to clean and durable
- Harmful bacteria growth is prohibited with a seal between the hook and the handle
- Overall Dimensions: 5⁄16 in. dia. x 4 in. L blade, 33⁄4 in. L handle
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (09133) Boning Hook, 4" x 5/16" diameter, stainless steel, orange polypropylene handle
Dexter Russell S192H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|