The Dexter S191H 09123 Sani-Safe® boning hook secures meat in place with its sharp point so the butcher can easily trim, cut, and process meat. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the hook is durable and easy to clean. With its U-shape, the hook provides balance, and it is hardened to a spring temper for durability. The orange color on the Dexter S191H 09123 Sani-Safe boning hook's handle stands out. It is made of polypropylene so it is easy to clean and durable for commercial use.
- Holds meat up so butcher can easily process it
- Hand ground point is sharp for securely holding meat in place
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is heavy duty
- Hardened to a spring temper for strength
- Hook shape provides balance for meat
- Bright orange handle is constructed of polypropylene for durability
- Handle is easy to clean
- Seal between the blade and the handle prohibits bacteria growth
- Overall Dimensions: 5⁄16 in. dia. x 3 in. L blade, 33⁄4 in. L handle
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (09123) Boning Hook, 3" x 5/16" diameter, stainless steel, orange polypropylene handle
Dexter Russell S191H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|