The Dexter S12 09110 beef tier acts like a needle by allowing the chef to string butcher's twine through the eye on the end of the tool. The sharp point pierces through beef, chicken, pork, and more to tie multiple pieces of meat and fat together. Its polypropylene handle is formed to make it easy to grip. The handle has a flat side to prevent it from rolling on flat surfaces The Dexter S12 09110 beef tier has an extremely sharp point near the eye that should be handled carefully.
- Pierces meat so butcher's twine can secure fat and other meat
- Twine runs through the eye at the end
- Handle has a flat side to prevent it from rolling on surfaces
- Polypropylene handle is formed for a comfortable grip
- End of the tool is extremely sharp and should be used cautiously
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. blade, 31⁄2 in. handle, 151⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (09110) Beef Tier, 12", stainless steel, flat side, hardwood handle
Dexter Russell S12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet