The Dexter 82CE-8PCP 08282 Chinese chef knife can be used to crush garlic and ginger, tenderize meat, and chop multiple products. With a duo-edge, one side of the blade is flat while the other has scallops along the edge that prevent vegetables and fruits from sticking to the blade while slicing. The 31⁄4-inch-wide blade is flat and large to make it easy to scoop product and put it in a pan.
A brass ferrule connects the blade to the rosewood handle to maintain a secure fit. This wooden handle has been infused with resins and polymers to prevent liquid absorption. The Dexter 82CE-8PCP 08282 Chinese chef knife's blade is constructed of DEXSTEEL™, a high-carbon steel, that is tough and hardened for constant use. To maintain a clean look, the blade will not easily stain or corrode.
- Easily chops fruits, meats, and vegetables thanks to the ground edge
- Crushes garlic and ginger with the flat, wide blade
- Tenderizes meat with its thick spine
- One side of the blade is smooth while the other has scallops that prevent product from sticking to it
- DEXSTEEL blade construction is hardened and tough for commercial use
- High-carbon steel blade resists staining and corrosion
- Polymers and resins on the handle prevent it from absorbing liquids
- Rosewood handle creates a classic look
- Blade is secured to the handle with a brass ferrule
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. x 31⁄4 in. blade, 31⁄4 in. handle, 111⁄4 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Connoisseur® (08282) Chinese Chef's/Cook's Knife, 8" x 3-1/4", duo-edge, high-carbon steel blade, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 82CE-8PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet