The Dexter EDGE-14 07945 benchstone has two sides to provide different sharpening results. The 150 grit Crystolon® stone quickly sharpens with silicon carbide abrasives. Fine, sharp edges are created with aluminum oxide abrasives on the 320 grit India stone side. Oil is used when sharpening on this stone to prevent swarf from getting stuck in gaps in the stone. With a durable case, the Dexter EDGE-14 07945 benchstone is protected from damage and will not dry out easily.
- Intended for use on a flat surface
- Usually used with oil to keep swarf from getting into the crevices in the stone
- 150 grit Crystolon stone uses silicon carbide abrasives to quickly sharpen
- 320 grit India stone has aluminum oxide abrasives for fine edges
- Durable case can be used to create a sharpening station
- Case protects the stone and will not let it dry out
- Overall Dimensions: 111⁄2 in. L x 21⁄2 in. W x 1 in. H
Traditional ™ (07945) Benchstone, 11-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1", Crystolon®/India, includes non-slip case
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell EDGE-14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet