The Dexter DDC-12PCP 07642 diamond knife sharpener shaves steel to create a sharp edge by using diamond abrasives built into the rod. The handle on this tool is made of rosewood for a pleasing aesthetic; the wood is coated in a protective lacquer of resins and polymers to prevent liquids from becoming absorbed into the wood. A finger guard protects the user from the blade of the knife while sharpening. The Dexter DDC-12PCP 07642 diamond knife sharpener has a hang ring on the end of the handle so it can easily be stored on a rack or on the wall.
- Built-in diamond abrasives shave steel to create a sharp edge
- Rosewood handle is covered with polymers and resins to create a protective lacquer
- Finger guard protects user's fingers and hand from the blade
- Ring on the end of the tool allows it to be hung up for storage
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. steel, 5 in. handle, 17 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Connoisseur® (07642) 12" Diamond Knife Sharpener, with microcrystalline diamond dust, hone as well as sharpen, guarded laminated rosewood handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging
Dexter Russell DDC-12PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|