The Dexter SS10 sharpening steel removes material from knife blades to create a sharp edge. With its high-carbon steel construction that goes through a special hardening process, the tool should stand up to years of use in a commercial kitchen. A formed finger guard on the handle protects the user's hand during sharpening. The Dexter SS10 sharpening steel has a walnut handle that provides a soft, comfortable grip.
- Removes steel from blades to restore their sharp edges
- High-carbon steel construction withstands commercial use
- Steel goes through a special hardening process for long-lasting quality
- Formed finger guard provides protection during use
- Walnut handle is soft and comfortable in the hand
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. steel, 43⁄4 in. handle, 143⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07493) Sharpening Steel, 10", lightweight, high-carbon steel with formulated hardening process for longer wear life, walnut handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell SS10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
Dexter Russell SS10 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Veryamateur guy said...
"This turned out to be a very good quality honing steel. I'd been used to an ancient one passed down from my Dad, he had a few around. While as go..."
"This turned out to be a very good quality honing steel. I'd been used to an ancient one passed down from my Dad, he had a few around. While as good it had seen many years use. In any case as good or better than a high quality older steel. Very glad that I got this."