The Dexter 1412B 07393 butcher steel realigns blades with a medium-coarse grit and medium weight. The steel is magnetized to capture metal dust that comes off the blade during honing to prevent product contamination. For durability in commercial applications, the tool is made of hard high-carbon steel. A comfortable, secure grip is provided by the slip-resistant, black polypropylene handle. The Dexter 1412B 07393 butcher steel has a hang ring on its handle that allows for storage on hooks and racks. Measuring 19 inches long, this tool has a 14-inch steel and 5-inch handle.
- Medium coarseness and medium weight for realigning blades
- High-carbon steel construction is durable for heavy-duty use
- Magnetized to catch metal dust and prevent product contamination
- Polypropylene handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Surface of the handle is easy to clean
- Finger guard protects user's hand during use
- Hang ring provides a way to store the steel on wall hooks, pot racks, and more
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. steel, 5 in. handle, 19 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07393) Butcher Steel, 14", magnetized, medium weight, medium coarseness, high-carbon tool steel, polypropylene black handle with guard and heavy duty ring, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell 1412B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet