The Dexter 1212B butcher steel has a protective finger guard, reducing the risk of injury during use. The steel’s black handle is made of slip-resistant polypropylene that provides a secure grip and is easy to clean. With a medium coarseness and weight, the steel is perfect for straightening the edge on most blades. The high-carbon steel is hard enough to stand up to years of heavy use and is specially formulated to resist staining. The Dexter 1212B butcher steel is magnetized to capture any shavings that may come off the blade to prevent it from contaminating food. A ring on the end of the handle allows for hanging storage on wall hooks and pot racks.
- Realign knife blades with the medium coarseness and medium weight
- Magnetized to attract carbon dust and trap it to prevent food contamination
- Constructed of high-carbon steel for durability
- Protective finger guard provides safety during use
- Slip-resistant grip provided by the easy-to-clean polypropylene handle
- Hang ring can be used for storage on hooks and racks
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. steel, 41⁄2 in. handle, 161⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07373) Butcher Steel, 12" x 1/2", magnetized, medium weight, medium coarseness, high-carbon tool steel, polypropylene black handle with guard and heavy duty ring, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1212B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|