The Dexter 14SXL-PCP sharpening steel has a black polypropylene handle that provides a slip-resistant, comfortable grip. A finger guard protects the user's hand during sharpening. The high-carbon steel construction offers durability for sharpening in commercial establishments. The steel is also specially formulated to resist staining. The Dexter 14SXL-PCP sharpening steel uses a coarse edge to remove steel from blades to create a sharp edge. Hang the steel on hooks and racks thanks to the swivel ring on the end of the handle.
- Coarse surface removes steel to restore edges
- Made with high-carbon steel hardness for heavy use
- Steel formulated to resist staining
- Slip-resistant polypropylene handle provides a secure grip
- Guard protects fingers for safe use
- Hang the steel on hooks and racks with the swivel ring
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. steel, 43⁄4 in. handle, 183⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07363) Sharpening Steel, 14", high-carbon, stain-free steel with special hardening process, coarse, polypropylene black handle with swivel ring, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 14SXL-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
Dexter Russell 14SXL-PCP Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Al R. said...
"I use this on my knives which I use daily. Better than I hoped. I have co-workers coming up to me to borrow the steel for a few swipes. They all..."
"I use this on my knives which I use daily. Better than I hoped. I have co-workers coming up to me to borrow the steel for a few swipes. They all ask where I bought it. The coarseness of it can bring a blade back to life without using a stone!"