The Dexter 12SXL-PCP sharpening steel has a coarse surface that enables it to remove material from blades to restore their sharp edges. The tool is constructed of high-carbon steel that is very hard, so it is durable enough for heavy-duty commercial use. The metal is resistant to staining. The polypropylene handle is slip resistant to provide a secure grip. The Dexter 12SXL-PCP sharpening steel has a protective finger guard to keep the user’s hand safe during sharpening. The swivel ring on the end of the handle allows for hanging storage of the tool.
- Coarse construction removes steel from blades for a sharp edge
- High-carbon steel makes the tool durable for heavy-duty use
- Stain-resistant steel maintains a clean look
- Protective finger guard keeps users safe during sharpening
- Swivel ring allows for hanging storage on pot racks and hooks
- Slip-resistant polypropylene handle is easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. steel, 43⁄4 in. handle, 163⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07343) Sharpening Steel, 12", high-carbon, stain-free steel with special hardening process, coarse, polypropylene black handle with swivel ring, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 12SXL-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|