The Dexter 12SB-10 smooth butcher steel has a polypropylene handle that is easy to clean. The black handle is also textured to provide slip resistance. Constructed of high-carbon steel, the tool is hard enough to stand up to years of commercial use.
To resist corrosion, the steel is nickel plated. The steel is magnetize to capture small pieces of metal that might come off the blade during honing, preventing them from getting into food. The smooth surface on the Dexter 12SB-10 butcher steel is perfect for realigning blades. A finger guard protects the user's hands and a hang ring makes storing the steel easier.
- Smooth surface works well for realigning blades
- High-carbon steel is durable for commercial applications
- Nickle plating provides resistance to corrosion
- Magnetized to catch small pieces of metal that flake off the blade
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene handle is textured to provide the user a firm grip
- Protective finger guard keeps user's hand safe
- Ring allows for hanging storage
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. steel, 41⁄2 in. handle, 141⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07313) Butcher Steel, 10", high-carbon file steel, magnetized, smooth, polished blade, nickel plated, black, polypropylene handle with guard and heavy duty ring, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 12SB-10 Specifications