The Dexter 1237-12 07201 butcher steel’s medium coarseness and heavy weight design are ideal for straightening the edge on blades. With the high carbon molybdenum German stainless steel construction, the steel is durable for high-volume applications. The blade is magnetized, preventing carbon dust from escaping into food preparation areas. The butcher steel has a triangular finger guard to keep users' hands safe while honing.
- Medium coarseness and heavy weight construction is perfect for realigning edges on blades
- 5⁄8-in. steel is made with high carbon molybdenum German stainless steel
- Magnetized to attract and trap carbon dust and prevent food contamination
- Hardwood handle provides a traditional appearance
- Triangular guard protects fingers while sharpening
- Hang ring for convenient storage
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. steel, 41⁄2 in. handle, 161⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07201) Butcher Steel, 12" x 5/8", magnetized, heavy weight, medium coarseness, high-carbon tool steel, triangular guard, hardwood handle and heavy duty ring, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1237-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|