The Dexter 012G-6HG 06501 beef skinning knife’s high carbon steel blade is durable, making it perfect for commercial settings. Since the 6-inch edge has been individually ground and honed, the blade has a high quality. The 5-inch beech handle is secured with brass rivets. These compression rivets expand and contract, securing the handle to the blade tightly.
- High carbon steel is durable for commercial establishments
- Edge is ground and honed individually for long lasting quality
- Classic look and feel with the beech wood handle
- Brass compression rivets secure the handle
- Rivets expand and contract with the wood handle
- Overall dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (06501) Beef Skinning Knife, 6", hollow ground, high-carbon steel blade, beech handle
Dexter Russell 012G-6HG Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|