The Dexter 41842-51/4 06375 sheep skinning knife’s beech handle is formed to fit comfortably in the hand. Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade. Expanding and contracting with the wood, these compression rivets maintain a tight fit. The blade is made from high carbon steel, offering durability for heavy-duty use. Measuring 101⁄4 inches long, the knife has a 51⁄4-inch blade and 5-inch handle.
- Blade is crafted from high carbon steel
- Individually honed and ground edge for quality assurance
- Beech wood handle provides a classic look and feel
- Handle is formed for a comfortable fit
- Brass compression rivets attach handle to the blade
- Rivets expand and contract with the wood to maintain a tight fit
- Overall dimensions: 51⁄4 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 101⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (06375) Sheep Skinning Knife, 5-1/4", high-carbon steel, beech handle
Dexter Russell 41842-5 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
Dexter Russell 41842-5 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
JOHN B. THE KNIFE GUY said...
"BOUGHT KNIFE AS A SKINNER. WOW!! GONNA USE IT AS HUNTING/CAMP KNIFE. 3/4 TANG, THICK BLADE, HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADE.I'LL MAKE A SHEATH FOR IT AND..."
"BOUGHT KNIFE AS A SKINNER. WOW!! GONNA USE IT AS HUNTING/CAMP KNIFE. 3/4 TANG, THICK BLADE, HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADE.I'LL MAKE A SHEATH FOR IT AND USE IT FOR EVERYTHING. LOVE CARBON STEEL. I'LL IMPROVE EDGE (CAME SHARP BUT I LIKE REAL SHARP). I BOUGHT 2, GOOD THINKING ON MY PART. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS KNIFE. BUT ONE (OR TWO)"