The Dexter 012-6SK 06221 beef skinning knife uses brass compression rivets to attach the 41⁄4-inch handle to the 6-inch blade. These rivets swell and shrink with the wooden handle to ensure it stays in place. Beech wood is used to construct the handle to maintain a natural look. The high-carbon steel blade on the Dexter 012-6SK 06221 beef skinning knife withstands heavy use and is resistant to corrosion. With its curved shape, the knife easily cuts skin away from meat.
- Ideal for skinning various meats before processing
- Create a natural feel with the beech wood handle
- High-carbon steel blade resists corrosion and is durable for constant use
- Handle and blade are connected with brass compression rivets
- Rivets swell and shrink with the wood to maintain a secure fit
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄4 in. handle, 101⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (06221) Beef Skinning Knife, 6", high-carbon steel blade, beech handle
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell 012-6SK Specifications