The Dexter SL12-51/4 06143 Sani-Safe® sheep skinner is designed to skin animals and has a 51⁄4-inch, curved blade for skinning at various angles. The DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel blade construction is perfect for commercial settings since it withstands heavy use and is corrosion resistant. The steel blade will not easily stain and has a sharp edge to make slicing through tough skin simple. A seal between the handle and blade prohibits bacteria growth. With its polypropylene construction, the textured 5-inch handle can be used in extremely hot and cold temperatures without slipping. The Dexter SL12-51/4 06143 Sani-Safe sheep skinner has a white handle that easily fits into any theme.
- Curved to cut at various angles
- Designed to skin various animals
- Textured handle prevents hand from slipping while cutting and slicing
- White polypropylene handle fits into a variety of establishments
- Stain-resistant blade is durable for constant use
- DEXSTEEL blade construction resists corrosion
- Seal prevents bacteria from growing between the handle and the blade
- Overall Dimensions: 51⁄4 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 101⁄4 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (06143) Sheep Skinner, 5-1/4", curved, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, stain free, white polypropylene handle, NSF Certified
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell SL12-51/4 Specifications