The Dexter S132-12PCP 05543 Sani-Safe® cimeter knife has a heavy-duty polypropylene handle that is textured to prevent the user's hand from sliding during use. Its durability allows the utensil to be used in high and low temperature applications. With the white color, this knife easily fits into any establishment's theme. A seal keeps food and liquid out of the space between the handle and blade, preventing bacteria from growing. The Dexter S132-12PCP 05543 Sani-Safe cimeter knife is ideal for trimming fat off meat and slicing small pieces off large cuts to sell.
- Trims fat off meat and slices through large cuts to make sellable pieces
- Extreme temperatures are withstood thanks to the polypropylene handle
- Blends into any theme with the white handle
- Reduces the risk of hand sliding while cutting with the textured handle
- Food and liquids are kept out of the space between the handle and blade with a seal, preventing bacteria growth
- Corrosion- and stain-resistant blade is made of DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel for durability
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 17 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (05543) Cimeter Steak Knife, 12", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell S132-12PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet